Stay connected with family and friends throughout your treatment and recovery as you cope with a serious medical condition.
CaringBridge is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization whose mission is to bring together a global community of care powered by the love of family and friends in an easy, accessible and private way.
- Create and personalize your own private website for free
- Share important updates about your situation with everyone who wants to know in one convenient location
- Stay connected with family and friends as often as you like in a pressure-free forum
- Receive the support, love and encouragement from those people who matter most
How it works:
1. From any computer with access to the internet, go to
2. Click on “Create a CaringBridge site” and follow the easy directions
3. Tell your friends and family about your CaringBridge website
Private and Secure.
CaringBridge sites are not searchable by Internet search engines (like Google, Yahoo!, etc.) You must know the specific site name - which only allows access to family and friends who have been given that name. Site authors can choose to add additional security features, including requiring visitors to register before entering the site and requiring a password.
1995 Rahn Cliff Court, Suite 200
Eagan, MN 55122-3401
651.789.2300 (customer service)